I actually went on vacation this past week, can you believe it? Also making the transition to Google Mail, which is keeping me busy. Some fascinating open source links this week, though.
- Chris Grams’ Maslow’s Hierarchy of Community Needs
- Michael Tiemann’s Amplifying creativity and business performance with open source
- Colin Dodd’sWhat does information really want? (to be free?)
- Sanford Forte’s Flat World Knowledge: Open College Textbooks
- …and let’s not forget Chris Grams reporting on The Open Source Way: Creating and Nurturing Communities of Contributors, a great crowdsourced book on open source communities headed up by my friend Karsten Wade (hi Karsten!)
Also: CoWare introduces embedded Linux via SaaS, looks very interesting.